Markets and orders
- What is a holding account?
- How long before my order is matched to a borrower?
- How do I see previously matched rates?
- How do I see all in market orders?
- How do I change the rate of an existing order?
- How do I create automatic reinvestment settings?
- Can I draw an income from interest payments and reinvest capital?
- Why is my rate of return less than the rate at which I invested?
- Why did I receive my loan repayment before the indicative loan term?
- What is the interest rate limit?
- Why were my funds in the 1 Month Rolling market not returned to my holding account at the end of the indicative term?
- When will my funds in the 1 Month Rolling market that remain invested beyond the indicative term be returned to my holding account?
- What is the funds replacement buffer?
Early access transfer
- What is the Early Access Facilitating Partner?
- How do I request an early access transfer?
- Can I choose which loans I exit?
- Will the early access transfer facility always be available?
- What fees are payable?
- What happens if the rate that applies to an outgoing lenders loan is different to the rates being offered by replacement funders? (i.e. What is the capital discount?)
- Does this mean that as an investor in the 3 Year Income, 5 Year Income or National Clean Energy lending markets I can be matched to new loans or replacing another investor in their loans?