Payments and security
- Are there any fees for making extra payments?
- Can I pay by BPAY?
- Can I pay fortnightly or weekly?
- What & when are my repayments?
- Why are you trying to collect my payment before the direct debit date?
- How long until my loan funds reach my account?
- How do I change my direct debit date?
- How do I change my direct debit bank account?
- How do I change my repayment amount?
- How do I make an extra repayment?
- How do I pay off my entire loan balance?
- What happens if I miss a payment?
- What should I do if I'm going to miss a payment?
- How do I request payment assistance?
- How secure are my details?
- Why has my balance increased?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I log in to my account?
- How do I change my address?
- How do I view my loan contract?
- What do I do if I'm experiencing financial hardship?
- Can I change to weekly or fortnightly repayments?
- Can I take out more than one loan?
- How do I close my account?
- Can I refinance my loan?
Variable rate loans
- What is a variable rate loan with Plenti?
- How is a variable rate loan with Plenti different to a fixed-rate loan?
- Why has my rate changed since I’ve taken out my loan?
- What does a change in interest rate mean for my loan?
- Why is my interest rate different to the rates you are currently advertising?
- Why has my rate changed multiple times within a month?