Who is eligible?

Cover image for guide.
  • You must be involved with a family law matter
  • There must be a property settlement component and a clear entitlement to some property division under the Family Law Act
  • You must be able to provide some form of security against the loan
  • You must be an Australian resident, with the majority of your assets in Australia

Related Guides