How do I apply?

Cover image for guide.
  • You must be involved with a family law matter
  • There must be a property settlement component and a clear entitlement to some property division under the Family Law Act
  • You must be able to provide some form of security against the loan (this is usually via caveat over real property – whether on title or not – but we may consider other forms of security)
  • You must be an Australian resident, with the majority of your assets in Australia
  • A balance sheet outlining both side’s view of the pool (where available)
  • Current mortgage statement for all properties (where available)
  • Title searches for all properties (where available)
  • Appraisals for all properties (where available)
  • Business valuations (where available)

Related Guides