What information do I need to apply?
- 100 points of ID. For example, your driver’s license, passport, Medicare card, etc.
- Proof of residence, such as council rates or a utility bill that confirms your address.
- Proof of income, such as recent payslips, a tax return, a group certificate or current bank statements. Lenders may also ask for a letter from your employer stating your employment details.
- Proof of savings, such as bank statements or investment documents that show you have the ability to regularly save money from your income.
- Assets, including property or other vehicles that you own.
- Liabilities, including any other debts or loans in your name, such as credit cards.
- Contact details for people who can authenticate these details, such as your employer, landlord or accountant.