How long does a personal loan application take?
Make a move
- Be aged 21 or over
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be earning over $25,000 per year from a regular source of income that you can demonstrate
- Have a good credit history
- 100 points of ID. For example, your driver’s license, passport, Medicare card, etc.
- Proof of residence, such as council rates or a utility bill that confirms your address.
- Proof of income, such as recent payslips, a tax return, a group certificate or current bank statements. Lenders may also ask for a letter from your employer stating your employment details.
- Proof of savings, such as bank statements or investment documents that show you have the ability to regularly save money from your income.
- Assets, including property or other vehicles that you own.
- Liabilities, including any other debts or loans in your name, such as credit cards.
- The loan amount
- The interest rate
- Additional fees such as establishment, upfront late payment, account keeping, early exit and monthly administration fees