0% Interest green loans
How do ZIPPs work?
- Principal: This is the amount borrowed.
- Interest rate: Interest is the cost of borrowing from a lender and is charged as a percentage of the principal. You’ll see it charged either as a fixed rate (the rate is locked in for the life of the loan) or a variable rate (the rate might fluctuate up and down with the market).
- Fees: This is another cost of borrowing funds and each lender's fees will vary, but some common fee types are: monthly fees, establishment fees, late or missed payments, and early exit fees.
Why should I go with a Zero-Interest Payment Plan?
How much can I borrow?
Who is eligible for a Zero-Interest Payment Plan?
- Be over 18 years old
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Have a valid driver's licence, Medicare Card or Australian Passport
- Own (or be purchasing) their own home
- Have a clear credit file
- Receiving a regular income