Destroy Your Dreams - $20,000 Customer Promotion Terms & Conditions
Date published: 8am, 4 November 2021
1. This Plenti Destroy your Dream Promotion (Promotion) commences on and from 4 November 2021 and ends 11.59pm AEDT 5 December 2021 (Promotional Period). Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. To enter, entrants must complete the entry form on www.plenti.com.au/maketitreal by providing their name, email address and providing the URL of their personal, public Pinterest Board during the promotional period.
Judging and Prizes
3. The Promotion involves a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third-party rights.
4. Entries will be judged at Plenti’s offices on 6 December 2021 and the one winner’s first name will be published on Plenti’s Pinterest Page, Instagram Page, Facebook Page and website within seven (7) days of the end of the Promotion. Plenti reserves the right to select additional reserve winners and record them in order in case a winner does not claim their prize.
5. The winner will receive $20,000 in cash. Each winner will be notified via the email address they used to submit their entry within seven (7) days of the end of the Promotional Period. In the event that a winner does not respond to such contact within a further seven (7) days, the prize will be deemed to be forfeited. Plenti may award that prize to a reserved winner.
6. One prize will be available in total.
7. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. By entering the Promotion all entrants assign to Plenti Pty Limited (Plenti) all rights including present and future copyright in their entry. You agree that Plenti may use the entrant's names and content for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes, for which no consideration will be payable.
9. Plenti reserves the right of ownership of any consumer-generated content submitted to the promotion and unreserved rights of reproduction in any marketing or promotional media that it sees fit.
10. The judges reserve the right to validate entries and may disqualify any entrant submitting an entry that, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language, or an entry which is not made in the spirit of the Promotion.
11. Employees of Plenti or its related bodies corporate and their immediate families are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
12. To the extent permitted by law, all entrants release Plenti and its related bodies corporate from, and indemnify same against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance and use of any prize including (but not limited to) loss of income, loss of opportunity, personal injury and damage to property, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
13. Plenti reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition at any time.
15. In this promotion, unless defined in this document or the context otherwise requires, terms have the same meaning as set out in the Product Disclosure Statement of the Plenti Lending Platform.
16. This promotion will be governed by and construed according to the laws in force in the state of New South Wales. Each party unconditionally and irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts with jurisdiction in New South Wales and all appellate Courts from such Courts.