CEO, Daniel Foggo, and Head of Operations and Technology, Glenn Riddell, acknowledged at the 2016 Australian Fintech Awards.
Last week Plenti^ was delighted to receive two significant awards at the Australian Fintech Awards, with our CEO, Daniel Foggo, named Fintech Leader of the Year and our Head of Operations and Technology, Glenn Riddell, named Fintech CTO/CIO of the Year.
Judged by a panel of industry experts, the Australian Fintech Awards celebrate the rapidly growing Australian Fintech industry and highlight the individuals and companies that are successfully driving innovation in financial services.
In granting the awards, the judges noted that Plenti had delivered a number of significant ‘firsts’ to the Australian market, including:
- The first online consumer lending business to be licenced by ASIC to be able to accept retail investors on their investment platform
- The first online consumer lender to release its loan book publically, and the first lender to provide real-time updates to the public in relation to its loan book credit performance
- The first Australian online consumer lender to have a Provision Fund to help protect investors from defaults
- The first lender to share comprehensive credit data with other lenders
- The first lender to allow borrowers to gain an indicative personal loan rate without negatively impacting their credit score
While these two awards conferred individually, they reflect the hard work undertaken by the entire Plenti team to deliver Australian consumers a fairer alternative in finance.
Check out all the winners.
^Plenti was known as RateSetter prior to August 2020.
This information does not constitute financial advice and you should consider whether it is appropriate to your circumstances before you act in reliance on it. Any opinions, forecasts or recommendations reflect the judgement and assumptions of Plenti as at the date of publication and may later change without notice.